Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
Is modified by hydroxypropyl guar gum, it’s a cationic derivative of hydroxypropyl guar with high transparency. It can provides excellent skin feel and foam density. It has excellent compatibility in anionic and amphoteric formulations, and optimal for transparent formulation.
Scope of application
. Exceptional conditioning properties at lower usage levels (0.1%- 0.3% in formulation). Smooth hair and soft skin feel. Easier to manage hair
. Increase adhesion and substantivity of polymer to hair· Excellent wet & dry hair combing and detangling. Enhance foam sensorial attributes. Soft hold and improved shine
· Excellent antistatic in hair care & skin care. High dispersion capacity in hot & cold water. Controlled deposition with no build-up
· Enhanced silicone uptake on hair and enhanced anti-dandruff deposition
· Excellent antistatic in hair care & skin care Restoration of skin's pH buffering capacity fivetimes faster
· Reduction of skin stiffening effects of surfactants. High dispensive capacity in hot & cold water Reduced skin irritation and redness with 40%improved effectiveness
· Excellent hydration better stabilizes the solution.. Salt-tolerant, resistant to 10% CaCl2 or 5% NaCl solution.
· Special lubricity, improve the mouthfeel of paste,reduce the tooth wear.
· Improve the paste to be more smooth & bright.Enhance the stability of paste. Rich foam, soft & smooth
PROPERTIES & APPLICATION
Rich creamy foam, hair and skin adhesion, moisturizing skin and the transfer of active ingredients. Excellent act onskin care rinse-off application. Improving the deposition of silicone on chemically-treated hair.
PLEASE CONTACT US OR LEAVE US A MESSAGE FOR PRODUCT PDS/COA/MSDS.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.